Enterprise VoIP in Suffolk County & Nassau County, NY
What Is Enterprise VoIP?
VoIP stands for “Voice over Internet Protocol.” This technology gives you the ability to make and receive phone calls from any device that can connect to the internet. This gives an organization the ability to scale their phone service up or down depending on their needs, without the length and costly process that is involved in managing legacy telephone line systems. If desired, your enterprise VoIP system can also connect to cloud service providers to handle the heavy lifting instead of using an in-house system.
The Key Benefits of Enterprise VoIP Phone Solutions
There are many potential benefits of using an enterprise VoIP solution, including:
- Affordability: As VoIP systems are routed through a hosted internet system rather than traditional networks, call charges are more affordable.
- Ease of installation: A cloud VoIP system can be set up quickly and easily, saving you the cost of hardware and equipment in-house.
- Advanced features: An enterprise VoIP provider can offer advanced features such as intelligent call routing, advanced call analysis, and more.
- Flexibility: VoIP systems are much easier to scale than traditional phone systems are. Rather than requiring physical hardware be installed at your site, with VoIP solutions you can adjust the amount of lines your system can handle with a few administrative settings in your system.
A Look at Enterprise VoIP Features
Here are some features to consider when deciding on VoIP services:
- You can keep your business numbers.
- You will have access to 24/7 support for your system.
- VoIP security features provide data privacy and security settings such as single sign on (SSO) and role-based access.
- It is easy to route calls with enterprise VoIP systems.
- And more
How Does an Enterprise VoIP Solution Work?
VoIP technology transmits call signals over the Internet instead of traditional landlines or mobile networks. It does this by taking your analog voice signal and encoding it into data that can be transmitting over the internet and decoded at the other end so that the recipient can hear you in real time.
How to Choose a VoIP for Enterprise Provider
When selecting your enterprise VoIP provider, you may find that many providers offer very similar services at very similar prices. The differences between them may be small, and those are what you may wish to focus on. One company may excel at customer service, or have a specific app that other providers do not. Call TDLI Communications Corp. today to learn how we stand out from the rest with exceptional customer service and a robust menu of options.
How Much Does Enterprise VoIP Service Cost?
When planning your budget, you have two main areas to consider. The first is your installation cost and the second is your operating cost. The majority of VoIP solutions are cloud-based, saving you on hardware installation costs. The actual installation of a cloud-based enterprise VoIP solution is quite affordable. You can expect to pay around $20 to $30 per user.
Frequently Asked Enterprise VoIP Questions
- Q: Is VoIP expensive?
A: The initial cost of upgrading can depend on a number of factors, but you can expect that your organization will be cutting costs both initially and over the long-term.
- Q: Can we use our existing equipment?
A: It is possible to use analog devices, but VoIP phones are inexpensive and have significantly more features available to them.
- Q: Will I lose call quality?
A: While it was once the case that VoIP systems could cause a drop in quality, with modern systems you cannot tell the difference between VoIP calls and traditional calls.
- Q: Will we lose features from our landline?
A: VoIP services will allow you to enjoy more features. Some features that traditional lines have are handled better by VoIP systems, and VoIP systems have some features that traditional lines do not.
How Can TDLI Communications Corp. Help?
Why Choose Us?
TDLI Communications Corp. is a customer-driven company that aims to provide superior service and products. We have over 20 years of experience provided extraordinary value to our customers. Our friendly technicians are prepared to help you find the VoIP solution that is right for you.
Contact TDLI Communications Corp. in Suffolk County, NY
TDLI Communications Corp. is pleased to serve New York businesses from our Suffolk County and Nassau County offices. We are committed to delivering exceptional customer service and high-quality products every time. Contact us today and let us know how we can help your company thrive.
Why Choose Us?
- 0% Financing
- Free Estimates
- Certified Optimum Rep
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Over 20 Years of Experience!
- Full Repair & Refurbish On Site
- Suffolk County Low Voltage Licensed & Insured
- Support for Older Systems As Well As Latest Technology