The Benefits of Moving to a VoIP Telephone System
Should I Get a VoIP Telephone System for My Business?
TDLI Communications Corp. is a trusted resource for Suffolk and Nassau County companies. We understand the benefits of moving to a VoIP telephone system. More importantly, our team knows how to implement these systems in your business. We are more than ready to assist you in all project phases – from the initial consultation to installation. Our versatility and dedication to customer service make us an elite option for companies looking to increase their efficiency. VoIP telephone systems are the future. We’re your way in the door.
Understanding How A VoIP System Can Reshape Your Company
The benefits of VoIP systems are numerous. By utilizing the internet to make phone calls, they allow companies greater flexibility. This is a huge advantage in an era when working from home is increasingly common. The biggest benefits of VoIP systems include:
- Cost-Effectiveness: If you still use phone lines at your business, you should know each call costs money. Using the internet to connect people is cheaper. In fact, VoIP systems often allow users to make phone calls to the lower 48 for free.
- Remote Working: One of the most significant benefits of investing in a VoIP phone system is eliminating geographical boundaries. If you plan to adopt a work-from-home model in the future, a VoIP telephone system is a must. They are also useful for traveling workers.
- Simplicity: VoIP systems use internet protocols to make calls. Any communication is turned into data packets and transmitted over an IP network. Sound complicated? It’s not! VoIP systems are easy to install and maintain – and we offer repair and troubleshooting services.
- Versatility: VoIP systems are popular because they work with all business models. For instance, using a VoIP-based system enables companies to place calls with other businesses that use non-traditional communication methods, such as Outlook or Gmail calls.
- Portability: If you decide to branch out or move to a different location, using a VoIP system is a good idea. They are portable and easy to install, ensuring a clean transition to your new office. There is no required hardware and no need to hook up to phone lines.
- Security: Your company’s security is important to us. Fortunately, VoIP telephone systems offer outstanding security ratings. They are perfect for companies that routinely handle confidential information and sensitive phone calls.
- Easy Conference Calls: Organizing conference calls can be a chore. Fortunately, investing in a VoIP system will make things easier. You can have as many people on your conference calls as you want, knowing the system is entirely reliable.
- Efficiency: There are endless possibilities with a VoIP system. For instance, you can choose to re-route phone calls after the first two or three rings to one location. You can decide when to direct a call to voicemail. That kind of flexibility is not possible over traditional phone lines.
- Reliability: VoIP telephone systems are more reliable than traditional phone systems because they eliminate call failures. Even if you drop a call, you can easily re-route it. The reliability of VoIP systems might be their most attractive benefit.
Contact TDLI Communications Corp. Today
TDLI Communications Corp. prides itself on our commitment to timely service responses, expert advice, and providing value. And we have the experience and expertise to make good on our promises. We serve our customers better than our competition can by providing elite customer service. In addition to setting up VoIP telephone systems, we can assist with a range of telecommunications services. Phone repairs, network cabling, and helping with office moves are all within our capabilities. If you have technical needs, you can trust our team. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Why Choose Us?
- 0% Financing
- Free Estimates
- Certified Optimum Rep
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Over 20 Years of Experience!
- Full Repair & Refurbish On Site
- Suffolk County Low Voltage Licensed & Insured
- Support for Older Systems As Well As Latest Technology